- You need to take the English or French Language Proficiency Test. This mainly includes IELTS, TOEFL, or TFI.
- You should have all the required documents like an admission letter from a DLI, an offer letter from a Canadian employer, work experience certificates, and other documentation needed to enroll in a college or apply for a job to enter Canada.
- You should have an adequate amount of funds needed to support yourself during your stay on a student or express entry visa.
- You need to have proof stating no criminal records in the past and health certificates stating the physical, mental and psychological well-being.
Canada Immigration World helps individuals get all this documentation on the rack. While funds and language proficiency scores depend solely upon the client, our team assists them with the cleverest path to get the rest of the documentation.
Canada comprises of world’s best and highly civilized states and provinces. It is its cultural diversity and serene environs that make individuals fall for it. Typically, individuals first move to Canada temporarily and then apply for a Permanent Residency to stay there for the rest of their lives. Some of the ways to move to Canada include:
- Migrating to Canada as a skilled worker
- Migrating to Canada as a student
- Migrating to Canada as the spouse of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Migrating as an entrepreneur to set up the own business
Canada Immigration World helps individuals identify the expedient immigration route depending on their profile. Our years of immigration experience exponentially increase the success probability of our clients to settle down in Canada.
At Canada Immigration World we streamline the Immigration process for our clients while adhering to all the Canada Immigration laws and policies. Here are the steps we follow to level-up their Immigration Journey:
A certain calculation is performed to evaluate the profile of the candidate on the basis of 4 parameters i.e. Age, Education, Work Experience, and Language Proficiency.
- Determination of Appropriate Immigration Program
An appropriate Immigration program is determined depending on the profile of the candidate.
- Optimization of Credentials
The credentials are optimized to improve the points in the Comprehensive Ranking System.
The cost of the program is determined depending upon the elected Immigration program. CIW world will be helping the clients till the time they don’t land in Canada.